Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment Inket Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 2''x2'', 600Pk (60526)
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 41% on the Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment Inket Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 2''x2'', 600Pk (60526) by Avery at TPC International. MPN: 60526. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Make certain your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA. Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are
Product Description & Reviews
"Make certain your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA. Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are specifically designed for GHS labeling applications where durability and adhesive performance are critical. Made to withstand chemicals, abrasions, sun, water and extreme temperatures, labels also resist tearing, scuffing and stand up to frequent use. These durable labels feature a high-performance, marine-grade adhesive that passes the BS5609 Section 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion. Ideal for labeling small lab jars, dropper bottles and beakers.
Labels are easy to customize and print on demand with free Avery Design & Print Online software. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own. The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to creating your own GHS labels, and can be printed using standard sheet-fed, pigment-based inkjet printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, bar codes or other information, and update as needed."
Features & Highlights
- 600 labels. Designed and optimized for pigment-based inkjet printers. Includes HP OfficeJet Pro, Epson WorkForce Pro and many others. See more complete list of printers further down page.
- Waterproof and resistant to abrasion, UV and harsh chemicals like Acetone, MEK and Toluene.
- Tested to remain adhered in seawater for at least 90 days. BS5609 Sec. 2 certified labels. BS5609 Sec. 3 certified when used with specific printers (see list further down page).
- Works on a variety of chemical containers on surfaces including metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more. Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash labels, tank labels, marine labels, equipment labels and outdoor work labels.
- Customize your labels for free at avery.com/ghs. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own. The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to create your own GHS labels on demand.
11.25 x 0.56 x 8.81 inches
9 x 1 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Avery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ULDT114275A, ean: 0848093017013,
Direct thermal label rolls feature 3/4" cores to fit mobile printers.2" W x 1-1/4" H. 2240 Labels. Direct thermal paper. Permanent. ...
mpn: ULDT114234B, ean: 0848093017006,
Direct thermal rolls run in mobile printers that accept 3/4" core. Black sensing mark on back. Glove-safe adhesive.2" W x 1-1/4" H. 2240 Labels. Direct thermal paper. Permanent. ...
This has provided the fastest, the most reliable and affordable way to print your labels or barcodes. Supports up to 8 devices(for Android or iOS) or 8 apps at the same time and offers printing speed up to 90mm/s. It is widely used in shopping malls,...
mpn: NONE, ean: 0739761115455,
Be sure to enter the correct phone number, address and zip code before payment because we are unable to change the address after the item has been shipped. If you have any questions before or after purchase, please contact us and we will resolve the...