Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment Inket Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 4''x4'', 200Pk (60524)
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 41% on the Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment Inket Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 4''x4'', 200Pk (60524) by Avery at TPC International. MPN: 60524. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''If your company produces, ships or works with hazardous chemicals, ensure your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as
Product Description & Reviews
"If your company produces, ships or works with hazardous chemicals, ensure your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA. Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are designed specifically for GHS labeling applications where durability and adhesive performance are critical. Durable labels withstand chemicals, abrasions, sun, water and extreme temperatures, labels also resist tearing, scuffing and stand up to frequent use. Labels feature a high-performance, marine-grade adhesive that passes the BS5609 Section 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion. Ideal for labeling quart bottles, small jugs and cans.
Customize and print labels on demand quickly and easily with the free Avery Design & Print Online software. Use ready-to-use free templates, or create your own design. The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to creating your own GHS labels, and can be printed using standard sheet-fed, pigment-based inkjet printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, bar codes or other information, and update as needed."
Features & Highlights
- 200 labels. Designed and optimized for pigment-based inkjet printers. Includes HP OfficeJet Pro, Epson WorkForce Pro and many others. See more complete list of printers further down page.
- Waterproof and resistant to abrasion, UV and harsh chemicals like Acetone, MEK and Toluene.
- Tested to remain adhered in seawater for at least 90 days. BS5609 Sec. 2 certified labels. BS5609 Sec. 3 certified when used with specific printers (see list further down page).
- Works on a variety of chemical containers on surfaces including metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more. Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash labels, tank labels, marine labels, equipment labels and outdoor work labels.
- Customize your labels for free at avery.com/ghs. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own. The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to create your own GHS labels on demand.
11.25 x 0.56 x 8.81 inches
8.8 x 0.6 x 11.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Avery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Zebra Technologies
mpn: ZD50043-T01200FZ, ean: 0024606601638,
Zebra’s ZD500 printers pair the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a variety...
mpn: MAH073103, ean: 0791259133761,
JINGCHEN LABEL Wide Application--Clothing label, Continuous labels, barcode labels, FNSKU labels and UPC labels. It can be used for envelope,mail,letters address labeling. CD/Disk/Diskettes Labels, Barcode SKU Labels, File Labels, Cabinets/Boxes/Rack...
Falcon 2DT Direct Thermal Printer, 203 dpi, reflective and transmissive sensor, serial and USB interfaces, FREE full version label design software is included. *Direct Thermal Label Printer *203 dpi *Reflective and transmissive sensor *Serial and USB...
mpn: WNR5875829982857HE, ean: 0749029686474,
Specifications: Brand: Gprinter Model: GP-3120TL Printing Method: Direct Thermal Resolution: 203DPI Content Printing Width: Max. 76mm Printing Speed: 2~5inch/sec. Memory: DRAM:2M; Flash:2M Print Head Temperature Sensor: Thermal Sensitive Resistance P...