Save 1% on the Zebra - ZD420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Labels and Barcodes - Print Width 4 in - 203 dpi - Interface: USB, Ethernet - ZD42042-D01E00EZ by Zebra Technologies at TPC International. MPN: ZD42042-D01E00EZ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of
Product Description & Reviews
If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of the industry-leading GK Series printers, the ZD420 Series printers deliver features and functionality that take deployment and management simplicity to a new level. The ZD420's faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving, along with application flexibility and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). For additional support visit Zebra's website for all manuals, how-to-videos, and drivers. Download ZEBRA UTILITIES for simple printer set up and configuration. Also available on Zebra's website is ZEBRA DESIGNER which allows you to use premade label and barcode templates as well as create your own custom labels. ZD42042-D01E00EZ: Standard ZD420 printer, 203 dpi with Ethernet connectivity
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE: Connects via USB, or Ethernet and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- NO INK OR TONER: Prints using direct thermal technology which eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the ZD420 can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 6 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
6.98 x 5.93 x 8.69 inches
10 x 9 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zebra Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Zebra Technologies
When print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management simplicity matter, the Zebra ZD620 delivers. As the next generation in Zebra's desktop printer line, the ZD620 replaces Zebra's popular GX Series and ZD500 printers, rising ab...
mpn: GK42-202210-00QB-cr, ean: 0090952214563,
EASY TO USE: Connects via USB port or ethernet port and is compatible with direct thermal label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in. NO INK OR TONER: Prints using direct thermal technology which eliminates the n...
mpn: GX42-202511-000, ean: 7426932193314,
Zebra's GX420d direct thermal printer pairs the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print qualit...
mpn: 16TMP001-58MM, ean: 7603457302197,
Features: Support bar code print Drop-in paper loading Compatible with Epson ESC/POS Specification: Print speed: 90 mm/s Print method: Line thermal Paper width: 58mm Print Density: 384 dotne Characters size: ANK Character, Font: A: 12x24dots, 1.5(W)...