Zebra - ZD420t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer for Labels and Barcodes - Print Width 4 in - 203 dpi - Interface: USB - ZD42042-T01000EZ
Zebra - ZD420t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer for Labels and Barcodes - Print Width 4 in - 203 dpi - Interface: USB - ZD42042-T01000EZ by Zebra Technologies at TPC International. MPN: ZD42042-T01000EZ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of
Product Description & Reviews
If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of the industry-leading GK Series printers, the ZD420 Series printers deliver features and functionality that take deployment and management simplicity to a new level. The ZD420's faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving, along with application flexibility and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). For additional support visit Zebra.com for all manuals, how-to-videos, and drivers. Download ZEBRA UTILITIES for simple printer set up and configuration. Also available on Zebra.com is ZEBRA DESIGNER which allows you to use premade label and barcode templates as well as create your own custom labels. ZD42042-T01000EZ: Standard ZD420 traditional ribbon roll printer, 203 dpi
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE: Connects via USB and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- USE WITH THERMAL RIBBON: Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the ZD420 can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 6 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
8 x 7.5 x 10.5 inches
11.1 x 10.1 x 13.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zebra Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ZP450-0201-0000A-cr, ean: 0090952179220,
. ZP450-0201-0000A - Ethernet/Network & USB Interface Version. UPS, FedEx, USPS, PayPal, eBay and Stamps.com Compatible Shipping Label Printer. Power Cord Included, interface cables sold separately. Print speed: up to 6" (152 mm) per second. Print me...
mpn: 60524, ean: 0072782605247,
"If your company produces, ships or works with hazardous chemicals, ensure your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA. Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are designed specifically for GHS labeling app...
By Zebra Technologies
mpn: ZD50043-T01200FZ, ean: 0024606601638,
Zebra’s ZD500 printers pair the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a variety...
mpn: MAH073103, ean: 0791259133761,
JINGCHEN LABEL Wide Application--Clothing label, Continuous labels, barcode labels, FNSKU labels and UPC labels. It can be used for envelope,mail,letters address labeling. CD/Disk/Diskettes Labels, Barcode SKU Labels, File Labels, Cabinets/Boxes/Rack...